TOPIC: User Preset past 100

User Preset past 100 5 months 2 days ago #18301

Hi, I keep trying to save a custom preset of mine in the 100 slot and it keeps putting my preset back into 99.
Why is user 100-199 available if I can not save past 99?
  • Dallon426
  • Tone Master
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

User Preset past 100 5 months 2 days ago #18302

That's user error.

Revise all the steps of the process until the guilty step reveals itself. ;)
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

User Preset past 100 5 months 2 days ago #18305

Glad to see you are helpful on this forum :)
I have already went through the steps hence the reason for this post. Thanks though
  • Dallon426
  • Tone Master
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

User Preset past 100 5 months 2 days ago #18307

As you can see, my User Presets #100 to 122 are populated, so unless you describe your process in detail, nobody can tell you where's that you get it wrong, also because I'm unable to reproduce what's happening to you.

I've noticed you've posted a lot in the forum asking many different things, although most of them are almost self-explanatory just by spending some quality time with the program.

My word of advice is: download the User Manual, print it and read it attentively. It's not only useful as the arguably best way to learn how to efficiently use S-Gear, but as a manual of conceptual Amp Modeling in general, as many basic concepts are explained in amazing detail.

In my case, being a MCSA (Microsoft Certified System Administrator), doing exactly what I suggested you to do, I've ended up learning many new things, even things I thought I already knew, but later realized that was not quite true. Highly recommended!

For the record: I'm not on your case, mind you. Just trying to help. Really!
Last edit: 5 months 2 days ago by LtKojak.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

User Preset past 100 5 months 1 day ago #18314

I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling everything. Then it saved when I clicked save preset as. As far as requesting features that are available, the only feature I requested that is currently available was the bank feature. I also could not find the manual and then realized I had to download it seperate from the installation files. I looked in all the scuffman folders and could not find it. Then searched online for it. So, done....
  • Dallon426
  • Tone Master
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

User Preset past 100 5 months 7 hours ago #18319

Dallon426 wrote:

I I also could not find the manual and then realized I had to download it seperate from the installation files.
Funny you needed to do all that, when in my answer to your past post, I clearly wrote "download the user manual"?
SIGN-IN TO REPLY
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds