TOPIC: Problems in Reaper

Problems in Reaper 1 year 3 months ago #12492

Hey I don't know if any of you guys use S-gear with the DAW Reaper but I can't seem to export (render) a recorded guitar part that has an s-gear effect on it. The song will render to the standard WAV file but there will be no volume at all on the track - when the song renders the audio signal is just flatlined. Then when I go back into reaper the guitar part has no volume at all - even though I haven't changed any settings. Only when I remove the S-gear effect can I hear my raw guitar riff. It's really weird, anybody have any ideas what's going on or any suggestions? Thanks!
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by TrentRedmond.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Problems in Reaper 1 year 3 months ago #12495

Hi TrentRedmond,

What version of Reaper and OS are you running? You might want to drop me an email via support regarding this. I'd be happy to investigate.

Cheers,
Mike
  • mike
  • Administrator
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Problems in Reaper 1 year 3 months ago #12497

I using Reaper with S-Gear and I have no problem at all.IT render tracks very well.
None existing
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Studiostriver.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Problems in Reaper 1 year 3 months ago #12498

mike wrote:
Hi TrentRedmond,

What version of Reaper and OS are you running? You might want to drop me an email via support regarding this. I'd be happy to investigate.

Cheers,
Mike

Ok thanks Mike - I sent an email to support. Just in case I'll answer your question here too: Reaper is v4.22/64 and I have OS X version 10.7.5
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Problems in Reaper 1 year 3 months ago #12499

Just for reference, no problem here in latest Reaper and S-gear with WinXP32. Perhaps you accidentally made a mute or volume entry on the track or master track?
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Problems in Reaper 1 year 2 months ago #12514

Hi,

I had a similar issue here, was some mess with the sampling rate, set it up to 44.1 (in my case) in both Reaper Audio config and the plugin and everything works perfectly now.

BR
David
  • mohi
  • Tone Master
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Problems in Reaper 1 year 2 months ago #12522

Hmmm I'll have to try changing my sampling rate to 44.1, Im at 48 right now
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Problems in Reaper 1 year 2 months ago #12523

I recently got my first bug in S-Gear in Reaper.When using Duke with high gain,I tried experimenting type of grunge tone,noise gate stopped working.Whatever I do it do not react and its always turned off.On/off switch doing nothing.
None existing
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Problems in Reaper 6 months 3 days ago #14279

TrentRedmond wrote:
mike wrote:
Hi TrentRedmond,

Cheers,
Mike

Ok thanks Mike - I sent an email to support. Just in case I'll answer your question here too: Reaper is v4.22/64 and I have OS X version 10.7.5

I'm on osx 10.7.5 and have loads of problems with bugs with many third party plugins. Unfortunately reaper osx is well known to have these problems :

forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=35196

I dont really have confidence buying plugins for it now so am probably going to have to switch to logic when i change systems soon. I dont want toas ive spent years learning reaper and like it otherwise but i spend a lot of time problem solving bugs or just trying to get the plugins to work.

For me, sometimes S-gear just wont turn on in reaper. Remove plugin, start again and repeat until it eventually does. This is a work flow killer. I lost 000 american clean's proconvolver on the switch to v2.5 and randomly it seems some of the presets will lose all settings when setting up amp B or ptting z below 1 0'clock on cetain preset(s). I use Le Pou and Ignite Amps plugins and the both seem to interact with other channels on occasion causing problems sometimes. It seems a bit random although there may be patterns.

Studiostriver - can i ask - are you on windows reaper or osx please ?
Last Edit: 6 months 2 days ago by hermitcrab.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Problems in Reaper 6 months 23 hours ago #14287

I`m on Windows 7/x64 Reaper.
None existing
SIGN-IN TO REPLY
The following user(s) said Thank You: hermitcrab

Problems in Reaper 1 month 1 week ago #14975

So your knowledge and experience are very useful. I greet you.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds