TOPIC: Plugin acting stranger

Plugin acting stranger 2 days 21 hours ago #18548

Hi, I just want to give a heads up that the plugin is not working correctly. It is not changing when I select a new preset. The speaker and everything remains the same. Odd... Maybe I messed with a setting?

Any ideas? I am going to try and reinstall and see if that fixes it.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Plugin acting stranger 2 days 20 hours ago #18549

I checked it inside Cubase and all seems to be working fine. However, inside of Native Instruments Maschine
I am having issues with the plugin...... I scroll through the presets and nothing changes.

What is even more strange is if I open a new project then the plugin behaves normally. Odd.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Plugin acting stranger 2 days 16 hours ago #18551

Sounds like some sort of NKS compatibility issue with Machine. I know an update to S-Gear is in the works, and while NKS compatibility may not be in the works, any update is sure to help....right Mike?
  • qlne
  • Tone Star
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Plugin acting stranger 1 day 18 hours ago #18553

I've not done any testing with NI's Maschine but will do.
  • mike
  • Administrator
Last Edit: 1 day 6 hours ago by mike.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Plugin acting stranger 1 day 15 hours ago #18555

I had to change the routing in maschine. The problem was I was trying to sample myself and hear the sgear plugin, while recording dry. Either Maschine or sgear didn't like my routing. So I messed with it a bunch. And eventually it started working. Machine is not as straight forward as Cubase when it comes to routing so things can get messy pretty quick. But... All works good now!
SIGN-IN TO REPLY
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds