TOPIC: Plugin acting stranger

Plugin acting stranger 3 months 6 days ago #18548

Hi, I just want to give a heads up that the plugin is not working correctly. It is not changing when I select a new preset. The speaker and everything remains the same. Odd... Maybe I messed with a setting?

Any ideas? I am going to try and reinstall and see if that fixes it.
  • Dallon426
  • Tone Master
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Plugin acting stranger 3 months 6 days ago #18549

I checked it inside Cubase and all seems to be working fine. However, inside of Native Instruments Maschine
I am having issues with the plugin...... I scroll through the presets and nothing changes.

What is even more strange is if I open a new project then the plugin behaves normally. Odd.
  • Dallon426
  • Tone Master
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Plugin acting stranger 3 months 6 days ago #18551

Sounds like some sort of NKS compatibility issue with Machine. I know an update to S-Gear is in the works, and while NKS compatibility may not be in the works, any update is sure to help....right Mike?
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Plugin acting stranger 3 months 5 days ago #18553

I've not done any testing with NI's Maschine but will do.
  • mike
  • Administrator
Last edit: 3 months 5 days ago by mike.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Plugin acting stranger 3 months 5 days ago #18555

I had to change the routing in maschine. The problem was I was trying to sample myself and hear the sgear plugin, while recording dry. Either Maschine or sgear didn't like my routing. So I messed with it a bunch. And eventually it started working. Machine is not as straight forward as Cubase when it comes to routing so things can get messy pretty quick. But... All works good now!
  • Dallon426
  • Tone Master
SIGN-IN TO REPLY
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds