TOPIC: Johan Segeborn on S-GEAR

Johan Segeborn on S-GEAR 3 months 1 week ago #18392

A couple of weeks back I attended the Fuzz Show in Gothenburg, Sweden. I have to say it was one of the most enjoyable trade shows I've taken part in. The Swedish guitar community are friendly and interesting people.

A highlight of my weekend was meeting with Johan Segeborn who you may know from his extremely popular YouTube channel. What's great about Johan's channel is that he just loves old Marshall amps and this shines through in all the videos he makes. He also manages to get his hands on some very interesting gear and puts together some very good comparison videos - especially old speakers. I confess to being a fan of the channel and have often found myself there for reference and inspiration.

You can find Johan's you tube channel here: www.youtube.com/johansegeborn

So after introducing myself, I got Johan to try S-GEAR - he loved it - made my weekend :thumbs up:

-Mike
The following user(s) said Thank You: MPH, swaite
  • mike
  • Administrator
Last edit: 3 months 1 week ago by mike.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Johan Segeborn on S-GEAR 3 months 1 week ago #18394

Great stuff, Mike. I’ve been loving S-Gear for nearly a year now. It’s the best! (insert “Great Job” emoji here).

Best,
Steve
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Johan Segeborn on S-GEAR 3 months 1 week ago #18396

Have been getting great results recently with the new OwnHammer 412 MRBW GNR M25 MMMC IR's for this type of sound.
The following user(s) said Thank You: swaite
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Johan Segeborn on S-GEAR 3 months 1 week ago #18398

It means a lot and from the comments on his channel I think he surprised a lot of users. However I am not surprised. S Gear is the best. Especially for people that want to keep it simple.

I happy for you Mike. Now he will spread the good news :-)
  • fatherjacques
  • Tone Master
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Johan Segeborn on S-GEAR 3 months 1 week ago #18400

Another avid subscriber here. Nice to have him on board.
  • GCKelloch
  • Tone Master
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Johan Segeborn on S-GEAR 3 months 1 week ago #18402

There are very few 'new product' demos on Johan's channel and this reflects the motivation behind his videos. All the more special (to me) that he wanted to make a video about S-GEAR and insisted on purchasing a license at full price, despite the fact that I was offering a special discount for visitors at the Fuzz show.
  • mike
  • Administrator
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Johan Segeborn on S-GEAR 3 months 1 week ago #18403

Wow. That is seriously cool and speaks volumes for the quality of sounds S-Gear is capable of.

Congrats Mike!
  • ryentzer
  • Tone Master
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Johan Segeborn on S-GEAR 3 months 1 week ago #18404

Very cool endorsement!
  • asintoras
  • Tone Master
My instrumental EP: doctor7.bandcamp.com/album/political-rollercoaster
My other EP with songs: doctor7.bandcamp.com/album/three-ways-of-telling-a-story
I am an artist endorsed by Kinman pickups.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Johan Segeborn on S-GEAR 3 months 1 week ago #18405

No surprises here, if you ask me. ;)

Johan have a very-well known passion for Marshall amps and tone and the Stealer simply delivers everything's desirable in a Marshall and then some. That's just a simple fact of life.

I just wonder how come that Johan didn't hear about S-Gear before...?

Anyway, he made up for it by paying full price for the license even when offered a discount. This alone speaks volumes about the guy's integrity.

Johan, if you by any chance are reading this, I'd like to welcome you to the very excusive club of S-Gear owners. I call it "The Holy Order of Knights of Tone". ;)

Yours very truly,
Last edit: 3 months 1 week ago by LtKojak. Reason: misspelling
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Johan Segeborn on S-GEAR 3 months 1 week ago #18406

That's "Johan", baby. B)
  • GCKelloch
  • Tone Master
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Johan Segeborn on S-GEAR 3 months 1 week ago #18408

GCKelloch wrote:

That's "Johan", baby. B)
Duly noted and edited. Thank you!

Damned spelling checker! ;)

Yours very truly,
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Johan Segeborn on S-GEAR 3 months 1 week ago #18409

Some guys say in the comments say its him that actually sounds like a Plexi, and as a follower of his channel, cannot agree more. I like a lot all his comparisons / demos, he is a real tone connoisseur.

Congrats for the good review anyway, hope helps to expand your footprint in the market :)
SIGN-IN TO REPLY
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds